Do I need to file if I have Income as a Babysitter?

Category : Tax

If you earn money as a babysitter, it is considered self-employed income.

If you earned more than $400 in the past year, you will have to file a federal tax return.

You will need to schedule a 1040, Schedule C (or C-EZ) and Schedule SE.

Don’t forget to¬† claim you expenses relating to the babysitting job can be deducted.

Comments are closed.

More in Tax (6 of 14 articles)